Sunday, January 13, 2019

C25k W6D2 w/ my Garmin!

C25k W7D2 (two - 12 min run/3 min walk) done!!! What a mishmash of readings from two different devices. I used my OLD Garmin Forerunner after 3 years and it felt HUGE lol but it felt awesome to know exactly how I did with the real GPS.
My Garmin is so old that I could not upload my run but these are the stats I gleaned:
3.12 miles
35 mins
11.14 ave pace which is awesome for me getting back into it




I already have a new Garmin picked out with Jim's blessing and understanding. I am not getting the cheapest but the next step up...Forerunner 235. It will be compatible with all of my devices which my old Garmin never did.
Also, I am going to coordinate my running days and leg day. I did legs yesterday and it is unnecessary fatigue when i can work around it.


No comments:

Post a Comment