Thursday, January 17, 2019

Fast forward 1/17/2019 C25k W8D1...Amazing!!

Ok wow, I never saw this one coming. I layered up and headed out for another run before we get smacked with 6" more snow this weekend. We still have that amount on the ground. *eye roll

So I decided I had better gitt'r dun today if I wanted it outside. At the last minute I decided to go for the entire enchilada and move on to W8D1 which is 5 min warm up walk; 12 min run; 3 min walk; 12 min run; 3 min walk; 12 min run; possibly die OR 5 min cool down walk. I headed to the part of town with the clearest streets. 

I also used my new Garmin 235 for the first time. The first 12 min run was easy peasy, the second pretty easy but that third one was a bit challenging but doable. By the time you get to 6 mins in you tell yourself there is no way you are going to stop to walk now. It's all such a head game!



I can't believe these paces!!!


Life is good!


This is hysterical. It looks like I am going to cry lol. Nope, just trying to get some air time with my jump!


The I went home and did my legs/abs day!



My daily total up to 3pm

So this was a banner day! Now I can go into the weekend with that major outside run done. My next W8 run will be Saturday on the treadmill while the snow dumps on us.

Bring it on!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment