Monday, January 7, 2019

Why I LOVE Skirt Sports Tough Chick top!

I am a Skirt Sports ambassador and this allows me to officially write a SS product testimonial. I am in total love with SS and have been wearing their apparel since 2010. Today, I want to talk about the Skirt Sports Tough Chick top in ruby color.


The first thing I noticed when this amazing top arrived was the quality of the fabric. It is a heavy but not too heavy knit and it drapes beautifully. The ruby color is RICH and gorgeous. This is my most favorite SS item.


Very flattering!



I use the Tough Chick top on my runs, walks and heck...shopping!! One of my favorite feature of this top is the Kangaroo pocket with dual zippers in front. My large cell phone fits very well in the pocket and does not bounce very much while running. I use my phone and Bluetooth earphones while listening to my C25k training app. There is not interference with the Bluetooth. There is plenty of room for other items also.


The half zipper is great if you get too warm during your activity. Simply unzip for ventilation!


The thumb holes!!!!!!!! This top comes with thumb holes for those chilly temps. The construction is solid with no fear of tearing from extended use. The thumb holes are perfect when gloves are too warm but you still want a little coverage on your hands.

I have the Tough Chick top paired with the SS Triple Pocket Tight in the romance print. As you can see this makes a very flattering and fun outfit and I would feel great wearing this combo anywhere!

This particular top comes in seven other rich colors.

For sizing reference...I weigh 128 lbs, 5'4" and this is the medium. There is plenty of room and in fact I am wearing another top underneath.

I absolutely love my Tough Chick top! It is warm, stylish and so comfy! Makes me want another one! Oh wait...I DID get another!

#skirtsports #WomenWhoMove #skirtsportsambassador #ToughChickTop

If you are interested in checking out the Tough Chick top you can find it in the following link. The 15% off is my gift to you.

skirtsports.com

Use code: 1218Laur

No comments:

Post a Comment