Sunday, December 16, 2018

Sunday Dec 16 Chest/Back ST

Today was a jammed pack day of walking and chest/back ST!

SB chest press heavy
Bent over Row's heavy
Superman
SB chest fly's heavy
RB lat pushdowns
Good Mornings heavy
Push ups
Prone rows (hate these)
SB back extensions

And a ton of walking which is my fave!!!


Chest / Back ST


My day in total...not too shabby

This week should prove to be interesting because I jump up to C25K 8/2 run/walk intervals. My friends, I have never run that long in one stretch EVER. I am hoping by adding a second week (6 total training runs) with each C25K week that I will have little problem...or at least not die...on a training run. It's mind over matter! Yea, we'll go with that.

This week's schedule:

Sun: chest/back/walk
Mon: C25K W6D1/walk
Tues: Legs/abs/walk
Wed: C25k W6D2
Thurs: arms/shoulders/walk
Fri: C25K W6D3/walk
Sat: optional leg/abs #2 day...walking for sure

Have a great Monday, folks!

Onward!


No comments:

Post a Comment