Thursday, December 6, 2018

Thursday December 6 Workout

C25k W5D2 done! I am humbled. Since my TM is still 'switchless' I had no choice but to take it outside. November 11 was the last time I ran outside and have been on TM since. Well...let me tell you for a fact road running is more challenging than TM. I feel quite accomplished and this was a mental hurdle...hurdled lol. My pacing has indeed increased since that Nov 11 outside run and I knew it would since I push myself on the tm. I feel my lungs starting to catch up with my new running form. Yes!!!!

Please keep in mind that with all of my past running I utilized intervals (Jeff Galloway method) with success. Since I am running again I want to see just what my fit body can do because before I was completely out of shape believe it or not.

With all of that said...my pacing is indeed increasing. The last 6 minute interval out of the three was challenging of course. I feel so accomplished and wrapping my brain around the fact that I ran 6 minutes straight x 3 times. I just MAY pull this off!





Today's totals

Arms/shoulders tomorrow morning!

Onward!


No comments:

Post a Comment