Sunday, December 9, 2018

Sunday December 9 C25k W5D3

C25k W5D3 outside done! 5 min warmup walk...three 6/2 intervals with 5 min cooldown. Next week 8 minute runs, people!! Lordy lordy....this is hard!! ðŸ˜¨ðŸ˜±ðŸ˜²ðŸ’¦
If you are a runner that runs without walking...you rawk. So hard to untrain my brain and body to just keep running. Up until today I would cheat and add another interval during the cooldown. I decided I had better stop that and stick to the C25k podcasts as written since I am getting further into the training qith longer running intervals.

It makes a HUUUUUGE difference running outside in my hilly neighborhood over the treadmill. Omg, next week starts 8 minute intervals!! I will NOT allow my brain to get me psyched out. It's mind over matter!

I also walked a lot afterwards as you can see today's Fitbit totals.

Tomorrow...Chest & Back!

Onward!



5 min warm up...Three 6/2 intervals...5 min cool down





Working on my celebratory jumps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment