Sunday, December 2, 2018

Sunday Dec 2 Workouts

Ok so...I completed C25k W5D1 w/ 6/2 x 3 intervals (5 min warmup & 5 min cooldown). The author of this program built in a week 4.2 because a lot of folks were having are hard time making the leap to Week 5 w/ 8/1 from W4 of intervals of 4/1. I was freaking out because I have never run that long at a stretch. I did it!! I even added another little sprint during the cool down. This may not seen like a big deal of running 6 minutes but it's huge for me. Winning! I will do W4.2 5 more times in the next two weeks with at least a day in between. Then move on to Week 5 w/ 8 min intervals. I then supplemented with 20 mins on rower afterwards.




Rower


Absolutely soaked



LOVE these capris!!!

Today's apparel:
(15% off discount code: 1218Laur)


Today's totals!

I cannot convey just how happy I am right now with my progress and being in control of me.

Next up...Monday chest/back/sprints!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment